If we get creator's permission:

have you heard of world anvil?

this place is epic, I’m not trying to take anything away from here

but for people who want to host Maps and timelines and stuff, this website can also work. I have threw money at them, so i am allowed to have “co authors” and such, aka, i host the world, and people i let put stuff on it.

and suggested ideas can have comments and stuff -

or the great goddess herself (what else do you call a creator/maintainer of such a complex world) might want to consider creating an account and linking the ability to see and comment about stuff to her patreon.

1 Like

@AzaleaEllis

I’m tagging her so she sees this when she’s next on the forum.

1 Like

Hey Arieth, I did see this when I was tagged some time ago, but I kept putting off responding because I needed some time to think.

I’m open to WorldAnvil as a concept, as well as a wiki (another fan created one apparently, though I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet). It’s just that I have my Lore documents (about 100k words by this point) organized in the way that works for me, within Scrivener where I also do my writing, and I have no intention of changing things up unnecessarily. I also don’t have the time to put anything into another project. And my Lore documents are filled with spoilers that would need to be redacted.

So, other places like that would need to be entirely fan run. Which, if anyone wants to do so, is definitely fine by me.

I am hoping to start pulling from my Lore to put out more illustrated grimoire excerpts, and then if we build up quite a lot of those and people are interested, compiling and adding to them to create a “nonfiction” PGTS book. This is, again, something I would have help with via my assistant(s) as I don’t have the spare time or energy to keep producing them myself.

However, due to the time and money involved in producing the latter, it’s not something that would be totally free to everyone like a fan wiki or similar.

1 Like

This is completely fair!!!

And it’s cool if it would have to be fan ran, but kinda want blessing to make things fan ran you know?

I’m the one who made the wiki. It’s kind of small right now because I don’t have a lot of spare time.

I can’t post links but the link is just a-practical-guide-to-sorcery . fandom . com.

1 Like