New Audiobook doesn't show in the 'Series' on Audible

I think the Series needs to be tagged into the fourth book so it shows up correctly. Anyway instant buy for me! Apologies if this is the wrong place to bring up this feedback.

Cheers,

Slats

3 Likes

It’s definitely the right place, and thank you for letting us know! On my Amazon account, all 5 show up for Audible. Maybe someone else could check this out and let me know if it’s corrected on their end?

1 Like

I looked in a couple of places to see if audible wasn’t linking all the books. I’m on an iPad, so i checked on Amazon’s web page, and that page linked them.

I checked audible’s webpage and, interestingly, I couldn’t find a way to view the books as a series at all.

I also checked the Audible app, and it seemed to link the series:

FYI I don’t own any of them.

1 Like

Does this link work for anyone? This is the PGTS page on audible. I am on IOS using safari and it shows up. I have also tried windows and Firefox, and I can’t replicate the problem.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this was just a delay in data propagation on Audible’s end though it is also entirely possible that it was a cached page somewhere down the line from them. Either way, it all updated a while back.

3 Likes

Thank you. That’s a relief.

1 Like