Introducing more exotic pets

Xion says she wants to be left alone until daddy reads another chapter about Percy.

I hope y’all are doing well

1 Like

So, goober has a new “hiding” spot. It is not a very good hiding spot, he is very loud trying to get not only to and into it, but comfy, lots of noise while he finds a way to be comfy in that box.

He also does not appreciate how we do in fact take his picture before we take him out, he doesn’t like his picture taken, however, we can see him, and it’s so darn cute

1 Like

Have you considered that taking pictures is animal abuse? The experts say so.

(The experts are my pets.)

2 Likes

Goober would agree!

Xion absolutely denies the fact, she demands her picture taken semi frequently.

Like will absolutely annoy me until I take her photo if she thinks it been to long, over 3 or 4 days

1 Like

In today’s game of hide and go seek between blue and goober,

Goober won, again.

I only found him because I have REALLY good hearing and his guard was down because it was a few hours after blue gave up.

This use to be his favorite spot…

And don’t ask me how, I think cause they are half cat, both can fit in one of those

1 Like

We have a new baby!

1 Like

A shot of Manny actually holding still for half a second.

2 Likes

You can tell he’s not okay with this
Look at that face

Omg, so there is a trick that Manny will sometimes do for Blue and it’s super cute, we haven’t recorded it yet because we want to be very very sure he’s happy doing the trick and won’t mind the camera.

Sometimes Manny is camera shy, sometimes he’s a ham.

But I recently got matpat youtoonz and they say the box is theirs thank you and is one of their favorite “hiding” spots

1 Like

I realize it’s been a minute since I’ve shared a picture of babies

Today xion was a bit freaked out and absolutely needed zoomies in the car, so I pinned her inside my poncho that gives a lot of room while controlling

Then she suddenly stopped running around and looked like this

:joy: