Bloom : Catastrophe Collector 2

When did this become a thing? Am I the only one who didn’t know this was a thing?

October isn’t going to come fast enough.

2 Likes

i don’t think she’s 100% done with it yet? I could be wrong.

Percival Irving, aka Percy, shows up for 3 chapters in a row starting at Chapter 98 – Excessive Force – Azalea Ellis.

He is unnamed but has a cameo as a journalist in Chapter 165 – Carried on the Wind – Azalea Ellis who shows his…odd fighting style…in Chapter 166 – Poisoned Pawn – Azalea Ellis.

The spinoff is mentioned in a note in Chapter 156 – Nine-Light Filters – Azalea Ellis.

Oh man, read the first book, it’s a hoot.

If you like the everybody assumes the wrong thing trope, this is everything goes wrong trope in just as much in an amusing way.

Per y is so cute

1 Like

Its the Second Book I’m surprised by. She serialized the first book on Patreon, and I have a copy. I didn’t know she has a second one in the works.

It’s not finished yet. I am working on it now, when I have any time left over from working on PGTS. The silver lining to this crushing workload is that shorter stories are actually much, much faster to develop and write because of the comparative simplicity.

I’m very glad you’re looking forward to it! Hopefully I can do Percy’s continuing story justice.

2 Likes