Unable to download audiobook from BookFunnel

I like to purchase books from authors directly whenever possible, so I preordered from the main site store.

I got the BookFunnel link earlier this month but have been too busy to grab it. So I just noticed that the download option isn’t available from BookFunnel.

Example from Millenial Mage:

I use my own audiobookshelf server to listen to audiobooks, and direct buy should make this easier than having to rip my purchases from Audible.

Is there perhaps just a setting that needs to be changed to enable downloads? (PS: If there’s format options, M4B would be much nicer than MP3, as well.)

2 Likes

I’m forwarding this to Azalea right now, because I’m not sure how to resolve this for you with my access. I’m sorry! You’ll hear from her soon.

1 Like

Check again.

Enabling DRM-free MP3 downloads used to be automatically enabled (I think?) but it looks like now I have to select that option manually. I’ve updated the book’s download page and the files should be accessible.

Sorry about that, and thanks for reaching out! :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it doesn’t update for you right away, or if you have any other issues.

3 Likes

It’s there now! Also in the BookHip link that got sent on release.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like